Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge

It's Wednesday! That means it's time for a brand new challenge at Cardz TV!

It's time for Cricut Cardz Ch#122.  
CCC # 122:  "Tis the Season"
Make a card
using the CARD FEATURE 
from any Cricut cartridge,
and using any colors you'd like.

Ch Begins: Wed, Dec 5th @ 12:01 am EST
Ch Ends: Tues, Dec 18th @ Noon EST
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps

Winner Announced Wed, Dec 19th @ Cardz TV

Here's my project I made for this challenge:

IMG_3889WiseMen
I used the Just Because Cartridge for the card base and shaped mat. The king is from Winter Frolic.  I based my paper choices on this beautiful ribbon I found at Michael's.  It's such a beautiful color.  The card stock is Recollections from Michael's and the striped pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. 

The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Christmas Cheer. 


1 comment: